Krzysztof Piatek

On the other hand, Piatek's movement is much better, he's so intelligent with his sprints inside and around the box. He's basically more explosive version of Van Nistelrooy (closest analogy I could find so far).

Only Messi scores more than him on average this season (but Piatek plays for far inferior teams, albeit in a weaker league).

Last edited:
On the other hand, Piatek's movement is much better, he's so intelligent with his sprints inside and around the box. He's basically more explosive version of Van Nistelrooy (closest analogy I could find so far).

Only Messi scores more than him on average this season (but Piatek plays for far inferior teams, albeit in a weaker league).
When you watch his goal highlights he looks amazing, but when i watch an actual game, i see a clumsy, average touch and movement guy. Granted he has scored every time I've seen him. So i guess we can say he has a knack for goals. But he doesn't look or play like a top end player. It feels like he is an average player on an extended purple patch streak.

When you watch his goal highlights he looks amazing, but when i watch an actual game, i see a clumsy, average touch and movement guy. Granted he has scored every time I've seen him. So i guess we can say he has a knack for goals. But he doesn't look or play like a top end player. It feels like he is an average player on an extended purple patch streak.
You might be right, but Inzaghi had far worse touch and technique on the ball, yet his 'purple patch' lasted for a decade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.