Kun Aguero 16

Are there any Spanish language experts (or anyone) who can tell me what Kun means?

Also, is the ü used regularly in Spanish? I've never come across it in Sanish before.

Just wondering.

Kun is not Spanish for anything, Sergio's grandparents nicknamed him Kun because he looked like the anime character 'Kum Kum'.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
According to the online store that is what his shirt will be

They were selling shit loads at the stadium store yesterday so I would hope so LOL.

Don't like to criticize our great club but you would have thought they would have anticpated a large number of fans turning up for the shirt. However the queues for printing were horrendous!

Thanks, clubfoot and C-MCFC.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:04 am --<br /><br />
cookster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

They were selling shit loads at the stadium store yesterday so I would hope so LOL.

Don't like to criticize our great club but you would have thought they would have anticpated a large number of fans turning up for the shirt. However the queues for printing were horrendous!

And how many printing machines were there?

If one or more was out of commission, then it's fair enough to criticise, but if they were all working, I don't think anyone can call the club.

After all, there are days when hardly anyone is there wanting shirt printing, so there's no point in having too many machines.

And after all, it was the first Saturday after the lad was signed, so it's not really surprising that it was very busy.

Would it not make more sense to have a load pre-printed? Or did I miss them ones?

Vienna_70 said:
Are there any Spanish language experts (or anyone) who can tell me what Kun means?

Also, is the ü used regularly in Spanish? I've never come across it in Sanish before.

Just wondering.

i've only seen "ü" in one other word before, vergüenza which means shy.

for the record, agüero means omen/prediction in spanish.

cookster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Sorry mate, live in london so i can only online store it!!

Wankers as well as smallest in stock is 34, which dont exactly fit me well

Might have to go 2 months intensive weights to fit it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.