Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is making too many costly mistakes currently. Needs to concentrate for the full game.

They had 3 shots and beat us. We had 20 odd and couldn’t score one goal.

Bad mistake and I get that we play high line but the CB's were just too close to the opponents half. This type of high line could hurt us if we play a perfect counter attacking team like Real Madrid in the UCL.

Could? It will. Luckily that CB pairing won’t be anywhere near the pitch. Useless last night.

Looks like he can’t be used as a sub as his concentration doesn’t seem to be right. He came on at Leicester and fucked up. He came on last night and made numerous odd decisions.

He’s been great this season, a contributor to how we’ve been able to change the way we play, but he’s been bobbins off the bench!

Bad mistake last night, he was trying to play offside I think. He's still the best RB in the league by a distance.

he's stopped concentrating properly in recent weeks, and it's not good enough. Basel he switched off at least twice, Burnley he went to sleep, needs to start doing his defensive job properly again because he's cost us a trophy last night and it wasn't a justifiable error, he knows better.

he's stopped concentrating properly in recent weeks, and it's not good enough. Basel he switched off at least twice, Burnley he went to sleep, needs to start doing his defensive job properly again because he's cost us a trophy last night and it wasn't a justifiable error, he knows better.

To be honest, I think that's just the sort of player Walker is - an incredible athlete prone to lapses of concentration. He's nearly 28 so I'm not sure that's ever going to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.