Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very disappointed with his last half of the season. Makes schoolboy errors in most games, absolutely shocking today v Huddersfield, put us in to two difficult defence situations by being indecisive. Lost concentration twice when he let two passes go for throw-ins Needs to up his game big time for next season.

His work with the ball was poor too.

My rather unscientific assessment is based on how many times do I find myself yelling Oh FFS. And in his last several games, the answer is, a lot. Gives the ball away too often, makes stupid mistakes too often, gets out of position too often and when asked to do what we want of our attacking right back, actually cross the ball, doesn't do it consistently well enough.

Hopefully he'll improve under Pep, but compared to how he started the season, he's actually gone backwards imo.

Think Danilo can count himself a bit unlucky not to have had more game time.

Haha loved this video. Great performance from him (starts at 18:35). Sterlings also on in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.