Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly why you play even if it's not your day, this is why we always have you on the field: pace, physicality!

He was fucking dogshit as per usual and we gave away more good chances in the 1st half, with his pace and physicality on the pitch. He’s a nothing footballer and that 45 mins should tell everyone exactly why he has been dropped from the England squad. Who’d have thought that Gareth fucking Southgate would see something before Pep did?

Pep rightly gets a lot of credit for making Sterling a better player but he's had the opposite effect on Walker. Walker seems to have gone backwards as a player at City.

It would be great to see him getting forward a lot more like he used to at Spurs, and like he did at the start of the season against West Ham and Spurs.

Pep rightly gets a lot of credit for making Sterling a better player but he's had the opposite effect on Walker. Walker seems to have gone backwards as a player at City.

It would be great to see him getting forward a lot more like he used to at Spurs, and like he did at the start of the season against West Ham and Spurs.
Just a thought, but with the injuries we have at the back, Kyle bombing fwd is probably the last thing we need when we surrender possession

Just a thought, but with the injuries we have at the back, Kyle bombing fwd is probably the last thing we need when we surrender possession

I get that but that's how Walker's always played here whether we have an injury crisis or not. It's not good for Walker but I understand how it could be seen to benefit the team but I think the team would be better served with Walker getting forward (which is his strength imo) and someone else staying back.

I get that but that's how Walker's always played here whether we have an injury crisis or not. It's not good for Walker but I understand how it could be seen to benefit the team but I think the team would be better served with Walker getting forward (which is his strength imo) and someone else staying back.

Walker’s strength is getting forward? I must have been watching a different player to you for the past 2 seasons.

Walker’s strength is getting forward? I must have been watching a different player to you for the past 2 seasons.

Walkers one and only strength is pace. That is it. Get me an alsation and a few packets of dog biscuits and I would have it offering the team the same as Walker within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.