Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played well and was the only player to pallid the fans as he came up the side of the East Stand applauding us.

Showed a lot of heart. Clearly our best player against the scum in the midst of a shambolic team performance.

leader in this team currently
I suspect this has a some small part of the problem in the squad. He thinks he is a leader but he doesn't strike me as the type of leader we need and far from what we had in Kompany.

Turning his back on play mid 2nd half was awful and the indiscipline the end showed a bad attitude imo.

To be fair to him he saved us plenty of times today so deserves credit for that also.

(Zabba apart we have been cursed at full back for as long as I can remember - part of City DNA for some reason)

The best player performance today. Really took the game seriously and made a difference, probably kept it from being (City) 1 - 5 (United).

Was it not walker who played the ball to a united player that allowed them to break away....with him then getting possession back but immediately giving it away again allowing rashford to charge towards our box, with walker eventually falling over

?

Was it not walker who played the ball to a united player that allowed them to break away....with him then getting possession back but immediately giving it away again allowing rashford to charge towards our box, with walker eventually falling over

?

First goal? It was Jesus who couldn't control a ball and they went to counter attack from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.