Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was good in the 1st half but shaky in the 2nd half and obviously the brain fart for the goal. I don’t ever trust that over the course of 90mins he won’t have at least one fuck up.

I hate the way he defends against people who run at him. whenever someone turns inside, he's fucked, because his body position is absolutely awful to make a turn to that side.

Loved how he won the race vs Bale though, not many players who could do that.

Could've done better when they scored but that was on mostly Rodri/Nico... Other than that, I thought he was great. His pace is a huge asset and advantage.

Did a bang up job. Gonna be a key player and figure for us in the impending transition.

Thought he was good in the 1st half but shaky in the 2nd half and obviously the brain fart for the goal. I don’t ever trust that over the course of 90mins he won’t have at least one fuck up.

Very very harsh to lay blame on him for the goal, Rodri with a helping hand from Otamendi are to blame for that goal and nobody else in my eyes. Walker was trying to recover from a situation that should never have happened, showed great pace to get back but was running at such speed that the slightest contact from Vinicius caused him to stumble over the ball and lose control.

Walker had their most dangerous player in his pocket pretty much all game and gave the defence the covering pace we lack without him. Also made some great lung busting runs forward and but for Mahrez’s greed should have been put through for a certain tap in. Superb tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.