Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but your full of shit and talking bollox . These rules are here to save lives and if you can’t follow them then shame on you . People like you really Boil my piss. If you want to respond it’s upto you but I wont respond to you as your not worth it .
He’s a WUM, stick him on ignore.
He’s been on BM 5 minutes and he’s calling people spanner’s for having an opinion!

He’s a WUM, stick him on ignore.
He’s been on BM 5 minutes and he’s calling people spanner’s for having an opinion!
He’s a member who has obviously come back under another guise. The sad ****.

he has done what loads of people have done in the last 8 weeks ,i bet even some people on here have gone to friends/ family/ girl friends houses, while the lockdown has been on, he is in the media all the time, so really should of stayed at home, having a bike ride I see that every day and I also see people going to other peoples houses, but of course not in the spotlight so they will do it.

Sorry but your full of shit and talking bollox . These rules are here to save lives and if you can’t follow them then shame on you . People like you really Boil my piss. If you want to respond it’s upto you but I wont respond to you as your not worth it .
You’re a bit dim

Boris Becker's Backhand - Last seen stood on the steps of an American town hall, sporting a beard, 5 stone excess weight , a gun and a variety of conspiracy theories.

Not really, just dreaming of that on 4chan.

Who's had a personal apology from Kyle then ? And who go the match worn shirt ? Certainly wasn't me unless it's delayed in the post :-)

Quote from BBC site: "Manchester City defender Kyle Walker has written to some of the club's supporters to apologise for breaking coronavirus lockdown guidelines twice. ..............." + "The 29-year-old England right-back is understood to have said sorry, told them it will not happen again and, in one instance, sent a match-worn shirt".

Last edited:
I never really had Kyle Walker down as a brainiac but jesus christ, this is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.