#2 | Kyle Walker - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him, sterling and Ederson have arguably been the most important players in pep's era if not on performances/consistency alone then certainly on availability(very understated point) but if you were to believe others on here they are frauds that are carried by playing in a pep team.

Good to see pep has abandoned the idea of using walker as a wingback, struggled in that position including against lyon and leicester, has played better as a wide CB of a back 3.

The only player right now - along with the Ederson - who is up to standards Manchester City has..

I am not talking about quality and skills only, but the fight and determination and dedication through the games - he still has that hunger centurions had..

Definitely captain material for me.

The only player right now - along with the Ederson - who is up to standards Manchester City has..

I am not talking about quality and skills only, but the fight and determination and dedication through the games - he still has that hunger centurions had..

Definitely captain material for me.

This is very harsh on Foden

Kyle Walker deserves so much credit this season he has been outstanding. Bit of a nightmare at home to Leicester but the team as a whole that day was poor.

His recovery speed to stop counter attacks isn't normal!

Pep said in the presser that Walkers "in the best form since I've been at city" ... Can't say I disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.