#2 | Kyle Walker - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen such a complete fullback

Pep Guardiola on Kyle Walker: "It was an incredible signing. I want to thank the club for bringing him here. Today the top players can play every three days, three times a week and not get injured..."

Pep Guardiola: "Before you sign a player you have to look at his injury history and ability to play. Now this is the best Kyle we have ever seen. He's one of our captains. In the last game against Marseille he did a really good game and hopefully tomorrow too."

I have never seen such a complete fullback
He's not a complete fullback because his contributions going forward are mediocre.

He's the best defensive fullback in the world though.

Wouldn't mind him overtime transitioning to a RCB when he loses a bit of pace.

Walker is having a great year so far - yeah, he's not an offensive force... but so be it... offense was never his forte.

With Walker/Dias/Laporte on defense - hopefully with Ake at LB - we finally have a very sold defense - no need to play 3 at the back with this talent - and our offensive production should return to best in the P/L and indeed in all Europe/the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.