#2 | Kyle Walker - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not a fan although I appreciate his effort and determination.

It’s a good job he has the ‘recovery speed’ because he’s not a defender. He anticipates absolutely nothing and often finds himself ball-watching. Our system means he gets far too much of the ball because he usually slows the pace down with his extra touch.

Today he gave the ball away continuously and his stress usually peaks when he’s in a big game.

Another position we'll have to seriously look at in terms of progression. Kyle will be 31 at the end of this season. Hopefully our plans for a replacement are better than recent attempts in other areas.

Another position we'll have to seriously look at in terms of progression. Kyle will be 31 at the end of this season. Hopefully our plans for a replacement are better than recent attempts in other areas.
We already have one, he's been playing at left-back.

Another poor performance... not terrible but he's so one footed, struggles to pick out passes, etc..

Another poor performance... not terrible but he's so one footed, struggles to pick out passes, etc..
Could do with a couple weeks off, I hope now Ake and Mendy are back we can rotate Kyle with Cancelo more to give a bit more rest to those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.