#2 | Kyle Walker - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good today. As long as he understands his limitations and concentrates on his strengths that are unique to the team he's a fine asset. It's only when he starts thinking he can do things that others do but Pep doesn't ask him to do that there becomes an issue. Has to start the final and Psg

Going forward he’s not the best but I always feel happier when he’s on the team sheet. I never see him getting skinned and his pace really helps. Is there a right back better in the league? Trent Arnold is good but not great defensively and Utd right back is not great going forward.

Solid game , if only he would look up before making his crosses , he just hammers balls across the box hoping for the best , if he could improve his final ball he would be the complete full back.

Going forward he’s not the best but I always feel happier when he’s on the team sheet. I never see him getting skinned and his pace really helps. Is there a right back better in the league? Trent Arnold is good but not great defensively and Utd right back is not great going forward.
that is mighty generous. He's one of the worst defending right backs in the league

that is mighty generous. He's one of the worst defending right backs in the league
And that is mighty stingy, especially given his mandate in the team.

Im not a huge fan, as I think he is technically and intellectually (football brain) weak. I worry when he comes inside in possession, as I think he is like Sterling...more confident in his own ability than actual ability...and runs into trouble when dribbling.

Kyle has a job in the team, I think he's come on in his football skills, we need Kyle for his pace and aggression, not everyone can have the skills, if mbappe plays down the left who would people prefer kyle or cancelo answer that and there's your reason Kyle's in the squad, he does a great but unspectacular job, don't understand the negativity he's getting after another solid display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.