#2 | Kyle Walker - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I struggle to understand is his inability to make decent crosses. Last night he had the opportunity to make a cross under little pressure and hit it twice as hard as needed.
He can make passes reliably - what is so different between the two skills?

And that is mighty stingy, especially given his mandate in the team.

Im not a huge fan, as I think he is technically and intellectually (football brain) weak. I worry when he comes inside in possession, as I think he is like Sterling...more confident in his own ability than actual ability...and runs into trouble when dribbling.
Dont care what the mandate of a scouser player is - that's their business. The comment was about his defensive abilities and they are beyond piss poor

Dont care what the mandate of a scouser player is - that's their business. The comment was about his defensive abilities and they are beyond piss poor
I wish I understood what your answer was about, but I have no idea what you’re talking about!

Scouser mandate?!

I wish I understood what your answer was about, but I have no idea what you’re talking about!

Scouser mandate?!
My bad. I could have sworn the thread was about Kyle Walker. Didn’t see you were responding to a post about TAA.

My apologies.

My bad. I could have sworn the thread was about Kyle Walker. Didn’t see you were responding to a post about TAA.

My apologies.
Hey no worries bud. Yes was talking about TAA. I'm a Walker fan. He's not perfect, but he's been an integral part of our champion team. Btw, I'm also State-side (Connecticut). Trying to figure out what's happening to our PL coverage next season

Hey no worries bud. Yes was talking about TAA. I'm a Walker fan. He's not perfect, but he's been an integral part of our champion team. Btw, I'm also State-side (Connecticut). Trying to figure out what's happening to our PL coverage next season
I believe next season (2021/22) is still under contract to NBC. The question is WHICH NBC PROPERTY will they use when they shutter NBCSN. The Premier League is not happy with NBC’s use of Peacock, as it restricts viewership. The plan is to maximize access AND revenue, of course.

The contract for the seasons AFTER next year is the one that’s up in the air. Can’t say as I enjoy CBS (Paramount+) coverage of the Champions League, which is pay to play, or even Disney/ABC’s coverage of the Cup competitions on ESPN+ (Also pay to play! I use the Disney+/Hulu/ESPN+ package).

That said, I really like NBCSN coverage. Rebecca Lowe is an excellent host. Knowledgeable, witty, English, with English sensibilities. I could live without some of the analysts, as they seem a bit second rate, but the overall NBCSN football experience is very enjoyable.

I hope the Yanks don’t screw this up! Would be nice to just have a “British Football Channel” for PL, EFL Cup, FA Cup, and CL games, but that’s a pipe dream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.