#2 | Kyle Walker - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that he needs some time out of the team. Hasn’t helped that Cancelo’s been out.

There was a time late into the second half when he lost the ball around the half way line and didn’t chase back. It’s things like that and not defending the far post properly that have people miffed.

Not the worst player, as a lot of the players have issues at the moment. For the most part, he’s somewhat solid. May just need some time on the bench.

Would like to see Cancelo have a run of games in the side once he’s fit.

I'm not describing him as rock steady.

Just better than any other player we would buy or play there.

Walker's biggest problem has been the same as Laporte's imo, not having a r cb for a year. Put Van Dijk & Twat Alexander Arnold next to Garcia for two months with Mendy left back & see how they look.

If both play with Dias for a while, both will get back to normal imo.
Hope so,it will definitely help playing alongside a big confident/reliable unit.

Walker hasn’t started that well. Ok v Wolves but shite against Leicester and inconsistent yesterday being kind. Cancelo was bought to put pressure on him but unfortunately hasn’t. I think Pep would like someone to be challenging him for that position. Complaceny breeds sloppiness which is what we have seen the last couple of games.

looks absolutely world class in a 3 at centre back , can’t help but feel we missed a trick not trying him at centre back last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.