#2 | Kyle Walker - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was that bad Mané would have torn us to shreds, as he's done more than once in the past.
Yes the cheating wanker was quiet in the second half, but I thought it was due to Liverpool not showing too much attacking intent rather than Walker having a blinder, overall his defending was fine bar that first 20 minutes, but he was the worst player on the pitch with the ball at his feet.

Yes the cheating wanker was quiet in the second half, but I thought it was due to Liverpool not showing too much attacking intent rather than Walker having a blinder, overall his defending was fine bar that first 20 minutes, but he was the worst player on the pitch with the ball at his feet.
When Liverpool are bad they still dominate teams.

There were plenty of occasions where Mané ran at the defence and was only thwarted by Walker, who consistently forced him to run into Dias's path or just dispossessed him outright.

Shame his brainfart had to come today, hopefully people don't go over the top and take away from his excellent form so far this season.

Just when he's doing well and getting some credit for good performances he throws its all in the bin again.

When Liverpool are bad they still dominate teams.

There were plenty of occasions where Mané ran at the defence and was only thwarted by Walker, who consistently forced him to run into Dias's path or just dispossessed him outright.
Yes I did say he was fine defensively after 20 minutes, still doesn't change the fact that he was horrible on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.