#2 | Kyle Walker - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did he play last night, dare I ask?
Did ok,pretty much a standard Kyle performance.An early yellow for a 'robust' challenge.

There was another occasion inside our box,where his legs got to a situation before his brain,that i thought he was going to give away a penalty.....fortunately the opposition player didn't take advantage.

On England I think showing to be a good option for Southgate to partner with Maguire as their strengths and weaknesses compliment each other.

Not so sure he'll have to play there for us anytime soon, but as he ages and pace drops a bit he could absolutely slot in at CB with another strong defensive partner, of which we now have a few.

Fucking horrible. He folds in any big game.. wtf is he doing up at the opposing box pressing... what a disaster

We need footballing RB. Given we have so much of the ball means we are down to 10 with Walker in the team.

It’s says more about us as a team that we are scared to drop him because sometimes his pace comes in handy but the truth he offers absolutely nothing, his passing is so bad and he wouldn’t be starting for any other top team. The worst thing is hes on a long contract and we won’t be able to get rid at the right time because he’s surely not going to last more than a year as a starter

On England I think showing to be a good option for Southgate to partner with Maguire as their strengths and weaknesses compliment each other.

Not so sure he'll have to play there for us anytime soon, but as he ages and pace drops a bit he could absolutely slot in at CB with another strong defensive partner, of which we now have a few.
His passing is terrible and you cant have terrible passers in central areas. Walker will never play for us as CB as a result.

All the recent praise gone to his head. Not for the first time.

Looked gassed about 3/4 through the game. Should have pulled out of the England games to have a rest. Looks shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.