#2 | Kyle Walker - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a good full back outside the penalty area but a liability in the box , i would prefer him up against Mane but you know if he gets in the penalty area he is looking for a penalty , would put Walker up against anybody for pace and strength but he needs to be taught how to jockey players instead of barging and diving in to tackles. If Walker plays i fear Oliver wouldnt hesitate to give a penalty to Mane for the slightest touch.

Technically awful yesterday,but,as ever,his athleticism bailed him and us in a few situations.His ability with the ball really is limiting.

Technically awful yesterday,but,as ever,his athleticism bailed him and us in a few situations.His ability with the ball really is limiting.
Was saying exactly the same thing last night. I think he was out of position for their goal and a couple of other times as well. He also slows us down with the ball down the right at times. Still a great player. Hopefully some of the sloppy passing will be ironed out with game time.

He was easily our best player at the start of the season. As the team woke up, he has been left behind and exposed for how technically limited he is. A player has to seriously hamper our flow for me to not want them on the team sheet at all and I think Walker is not far off that for me. I appreciate his desire, his athleticism to help stop counters etc, but we have proven we can still stop counters without him. If anything we look more vulnerable WITH Walker because his poor play on the ball puts us in more situations where we can give it away in bad areas.

He hampered a few attacks but the other players kept bringing him into the play so they must have faith in him.

He cut out a few breaks too due to his pace and strength so fair dues.

He will improve I think with more games but I prefer to play Zinchenko on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.