Kyle Walker - bizarre love triangle

Nice of her to message the missus,who is beautiful and she is a dog! what is up with this footballers who cheat on beautiful partners with munters
4 kids ! put something on it kyle

Too much money, too much time, not enough life experience.

I thought protectionist measures were a two way street. If two lovers do not want a love child then said two people take the necessary precautions unless one of them in reality actually wanted a loved up child.

Last edited:
Why do we think footballers are brilliant people who have single handedly saved the world from floods, starvation and the Corona virus ? Most footballers would be in prison/the dole/working at Sainsburys if it wasn't for their skill with their feet and a good agent. So he has fathered a child out of wedlock, it happens all the time in Miles Platting but that never seems to make The Sun. comic

... so that explains our defensive (and other) issues a bit more.

It's all gone a bit 'unstable' this year hasn't it.
Walker
Stones
Mahrez

Anyone else I've missed?

No wonder Pep's looking a bit stressed.

I thought protectionist measures were a two way street. If two lovers do not want a love child then said two people take the necessary precautions unless one of them in reality actually wanted a loved up child.
I read that she was told she’d never have a child naturally and she was unaware of the pregnancy till 5 months. She has PCSO and fertility issues. However I still think if it was a fling you’d use protection because neither know where the other has been. Anyway I congratulate her on her pregnancy as all babies are a blessing. Very tough on his ex and three children as a home has been broken up and it’s sad for them

I read that she was told she’d never have a child naturally and she was unaware of the pregnancy till 5 months. She has PCSO and fertility issues. However I still think if it was a fling you’d use protection because neither know where the other has been. Anyway I congratulate her on her pregnancy as all babies are a blessing. Very tough on his ex and three children as a home has been broken up and it’s sad for them

What happened ? did she have a burglary and when the PCSO's turned up they just laughed and said she deserved it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.