Kyle Walker - bizarre love triangle

Nice of her to message the missus,who is beautiful and she is a dog! what is up with this footballers who cheat on beautiful partners with munters
4 kids ! put something on it kyle

Strange one... his mrs is the best looking of that lot by miles. Idiot.

I have it on very good authority that the only 3 things that the majority of City players talk to each other about is their cars, who’s shagging the fittest bird and who’s got the best entertainment system.

I have it on very good authority that the only 3 things that the majority of City players talk to each other about is their cars, who’s shagging the fittest bird and who’s got the best entertainment system.
From my post on the first page, Higginbotham also said footballers are all obsessed with what each other are earning and what they think they can get for their next contract.

What a boring and shallow existence footballers must have.

Thick as fuck cunts surrounded by thick as fuck cunts talking to air head Botox birds all the time who are just after the thick cunts’ money.

You can imagine the extent of their most intelligent conversations being about as interesting as speaking to a 13 year old chav.

No wonder Vinny wanted out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.