Kylian Mbappé

Dom, I know you think you’re a smart arse, but wind it in dickhead.

Well stop being a fucking idiot then? Come up with a better reason for the club "never" spending over 100m on a player than "it's not happened yet" .

The club wanted Mbappé, a player who was always going to cost well over 100m, we know that because the player himself has said there were talks. You don't ask a player who'll cost 150m if he wants to join if you won't spend 100m, it's just wasting everyone's time. People like Sam Lee, Blackburn and Ahsan from 9320 said they'd been told the club was 100% prepared to go massive for Mbappé, and even had a massive chunk of money set aside for it.

I trust that more than "hasn't happened, can't happen".

We have had to spread the money out while rebuilding the squad under Pep, but as it reaches it's final stages, buying 3/4/5 players a window is going to be replaced with spending big on the right players. It's going to happen sooner rather than later. If we end up getting a transfer ban in 2020, I'd be absolutely amazed if we end 2021 with a transfer record below £100m.

Last edited:
Well stop being an idiot then? Come up with a better reason for the club "never" spending over 100m on a player than "it's not happened yet" .
You got a better reason than mine?
Be careful who you call idiots.

Although tbf that last word does make me an idiot.

Last edited:
Yeah, reasons explained above.
When it happens I’ll apologise and say fair fucks. Until then, stop with your ‘I know what’s what’ because you know fuck all when it comes to transfers.
The game, I’ll give you. I enjoy your posts on football, you put a lot of effort into what you say and the majority of the time you make a lot of sense. Don’t get ahead of yourself though, Dom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.