Kylian Mbappé

I hope we go in strong for Mbappe, even if we only had him for a few seasons before his inevitable move to Madrid.

He IS the real deal, high quality, iconic player this club requires.

His value will only increase.

Offer him a wage package so good that 3-4 years in Manchester is bearable.

Please do it Txkixi.

I hope we go in strong for Mbappe, even if we only had him for a few seasons before his inevitable move to Madrid.

He IS the real deal, high quality, iconic player this club requires.

His value will only increase.

Offer him a wage package so good that 3-4 years in Manchester is bearable.

Please do it Txkixi.
Out of all the strikers we have been linked with Mbappe would be my preference. Definitely a better option than Kane, shame it is not going to happen.

Out of all the strikers we have been linked with Mbappe would be my preference. Definitely a better option than Kane, shame it is not going to happen.
Best striker in the world by a country mile, and he will only get better.

And for the people on here obsessed with shirt sales/merchandise and icons, this guy is the future, noty a 34yr old Messi or that matter glass ankle Harry Kane.

What a dickhead. PSG’s team is infested with rats like him. I wonder what their fans think of the players mentality and general shithouse behaviour.

I really don't see the fuss surrounding him at all, is he a good player? Of course he is, but he certainly isn't the best player out there by any stretch of the imagination.

He's given a lot of leeway Pogba is in as much all he has to do is touch the ball and any resulting kick is fawned over, it's the FIFA 2021 factor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.