Kylian Mbappé

I could still see this being possible. Just because the talk is about RM, and because the media are clickbait merchants telling whichever fans whatever they want to hear, I don't discount City really pushing hard for this guy. And City operate under the radar sometimes. I can dream but I certainly don't believe it isn't possible just because of no media coverage of the potential.
It's probably not possible because he's already said he doesn't want to move here.

Will the La Liga clubs still be “a massive draw” after a season without Messi or a superstar? It remains to be seen
Real, Barca and to an extent Atletico always will be, great clubs in great Cities, players will always want to go and play there.

If PSG can attract some of the worlds best to play in the Farmers league, La Liga have no worries.

Mbappe would be the WOW signing. Can’t see it though. Sterling is angling to go on a free at end of his contract. We should tell him to sign or he finds a buyer or he does not play again for us.

Mbappe would be the WOW signing. Can’t see it though. Sterling is angling to go on a free at end of his contract. We should tell him to sign or he finds a buyer or he does not play again for us.
Is he? Last thing i read was he'd been negotiating a new contract and those negotiations would start again soon.

I don’t think it’s possible. Mbappe has the chance to play with the best player ever and Neymar in his final year in Paris then gets to move to Madrid for free. Ideal scenario for him.
And PSG will be balls deep for the CL this season and letting Mbappe go now would seriously impact that. They either go all out for the CL and accept he leaves for nothing next summer, or compromise what they are doing and cash in for 150 million - but then again who is paying that as Madrid certainly arent.

Real Madrid are in a unique position of strength. They don't need to panic and pay up for Mbappe as they know he only wants them

Of course PSG have pulled out all the stops and signed Messi in the hope they can convince him to sign a new deal, but ultimately it's a dead league. All the money belongs to one team so hardly competitive. Mbappe has played his whole career in France but La Liga and the prem will always be more attractive. He will go to Madrid on a free if he had any sense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.