Kylian Mbappé

uefa board members made up of the so called elite clubs officials have got Manchester city by the balls
they can look into our accounts and find something under the uefa banner ? so why can't manchester city look at their books and ask the same questions
You'd think the UK media might want to ask that question and yet they could not be less interested. I want to know what's going on here.

Hahahahahah

An insane stance if the end outcome is he signs a pre-agreement in January and leaves next year for free.
An insane offer from Madrid also, I don't understand the rush to pay up when it's obvious he wants to go there and they can get him for free next year.

An insane stance if the end outcome is he signs a pre-agreement in January and leaves next year for free.
An insane offer from Madrid also, I don't understand the rush to pay up when it's obvious he wants to go there and they can get him for free next year.
Maybe Real are afraid of the Messi effect?

The only reason they are turning down any bid is gambling on winning the CL this season with him/Messi/Neymar.....tbf its their best chance, as replacing him with an oldman Messi of today definitely doesn't make them stronger ;)
Them winning it may tug at his heart strings and he may change his mind

uefa board members made up of the so called elite clubs officials have got Manchester city by the balls
they can look into our accounts and find something under the uefa banner ? so why can't manchester city look at their books and ask the same questions
And that is exactly why we will never be welcome to be members of any governing bodies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.