Kylian Mbappé

An insane stance if the end outcome is he signs a pre-agreement in January and leaves next year for free.
An insane offer from Madrid also, I don't understand the rush to pay up when it's obvious he wants to go there and they can get him for free next year.
If there were any genuine journos out there, they would be asking these questions. This is demented.

An insane stance if the end outcome is he signs a pre-agreement in January and leaves next year for free.
An insane offer from Madrid also, I don't understand the rush to pay up when it's obvious he wants to go there and they can get him for free next year.
There is something very dodgy going on here.
Even if PSG won the CL he isn't staying, so what are they really doing?? Cementing themselves into the "cartel" by allowing Real to take him on a free??
It's a bizarre bit of business - sorry if City turned down that money for a player with 12 months left on a contract, and no sign of an agreement, I think we'd all be asking questions.

There is something very dodgy going on here.
Even if PSG won the CL he isn't staying, so what are they really doing?? Cementing themselves into the "cartel" by allowing Real to take him on a free??
It's a bizarre bit of business - sorry if City turned down that money for a player with 12 months left on a contract, and no sign of an agreement, I think we'd all be asking questions.
The question is how much of the transfer fee from real would be funded by PSG. Money laundering 101 in plain sight.

If they dont sell its pure arrogance and it WILL backfire. They realise neymar is approaching 30 and messi is 34...mbappe is the lasting star for them.

Anything from Tebas, if there was any article of him slagging off PSG i probablz missed it since they signed Messi.

Last i remember was around the euros that he said if Messi signs for City or PSG that only can be done in a shady way...

but did he comment on PSGs window after the Messi transfer especially in light of Mbappe deal rejected?

The reason they bid it is because they knew it wouldn’t be accepted.

it’s a desperate plea to look relevant.
Some tosser on Talkshite earlier said that a reason Madrid may have bid an outrageous amount is because then they can say that this is what “the oil clubs, City and PSG” have done to the transfer market… absolute kuntz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.