Kylian Mbappé

even the overall stats say Haaland is the better striker , wonder what people who say mbappe is the best striker in the world are basing their oponion on ?
All of Mbappé’s stats are from a top 5 European league. Most of Haaland’s career thus far has been in Norway and Austria.

I’m not saying Mbappé is better or worse… just ya know. That’s what they are basing their opinion on.

All of Mbappé’s stats are from a top 5 European league. Most of Haaland’s career thus far has been in Norway and Austria.

I’m not saying Mbappé is better or worse… just ya know. That’s what they are basing their opinion on.
Haaland's been in the Bundesliga for over 2 years now and he's scored a goal a game not playing for the best team. Mbappe hasn't managed that in a weaker French league. Obviously Mbappe has other qualities and is probably better in a fluid front three where he shares the goalscoring a bit more though.

norway means he scored for his national team just like mbappe scored for france ..... and the french league is nowhere better than the bundesliga, in fact its the other way around if we look at the german league teams compared to french league teams in the champions league.

Mppappe is not has good as people think for our team . We don’t do fast takeaways or loop long balls over our midfield (although Ederson did so regularly when aguero was idling on the last mans shoulder). and I’ve only seen snippets of Harland. Mppappe is quick he is got skills but no way his he a City type player. A 22yr old Messi or a inesta defiantly are. So I wonder who’s out there? Maybe we have a gem under our very noses in our academy?

Not too impressed with him or Neymar tonight. Their improvements look to be in defence, inc goalkeeper and at full back, and Messi.
I agree to an extent, but fuck me their keeper can't gather shit.
The amount of times he could of caught the ball to me shows he's abit of a flapper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.