Kylian Mbappé

Do you not remember Balotelli? All the ability in the world and look how it ended. Or the shit Tevez caused in Munich? You may think an arrogant player should be brought in and managed. I'm saying absolutely not.

Team morale is a delicate balancing act and the team is always more important than the ability of one player. If you want a team full of Egos and an example of how they can't function as a team then look at ManUre right now.

balotelli was crazy and I always felt that feed into the narrative of how good he could be, I never fully saw it.

Tevez had a bad attitude at times more then arrogance and I don’t think Roberto managed him well.

The most arrogant player we had was Yaya Toure and I would say the pay off was worth it, if not perfect.

Do you not remember Balotelli? All the ability in the world and look how it ended. Or the shit Tevez caused in Munich? You may think an arrogant player should be brought in and managed. I'm saying absolutely not.

Team morale is a delicate balancing act and the team is always more important than the ability of one player. If you want a team full of Egos and an example of how they can't function as a team then look at ManUre right now.
Balotelli at 22: 55 goals in 126 games (club), 5 in 16 (international)
Mbappé at 22: 169 goals in 256 games (club), 19 in 51 (international)
Haaland at 21: 137 goals in 160 games (club), 12 in 15 (international)

Balotelli never had all the talent in the world, which is what Mbappé and Haaland have.
Balotelli was very talented for his age but never kicked on, added to his attitude, meant he never reached his potential. These two are a different breed. Mbappé has already reached the level we were expecting Balotelli to get to eventually. Even if Mbappé doesn't improve he's already world class. Same goes for Haaland.

Swap deal Sterling for Mbappe ? Surely getting Sterling for Mbappe would ve better than losing Mbappe for free next summer...

Balotelli at 22: 55 goals in 126 games (club), 5 in 16 (international)
Mbappé at 22: 169 goals in 256 games (club), 19 in 51 (international)
Haaland at 21: 137 goals in 160 games (club), 12 in 15 (international)

Balotelli never had all the talent in the world, which is what Mbappé and Haaland have.
Balotelli was very talented for his age but never kicked on, added to his attitude, meant he never reached his potential. These two are a different breed. Mbappé has already reached the level we were expecting Balotelli to get to eventually. Even if Mbappé doesn't improve he's already world class. Same goes for Haaland.

Anyone who thinks Mbappe is overrated/not all that is a fucking idiot. For France and PSG nearly everything goes through him. He can turn a game within a second just like a genuine world class player can do. Mbappe and Balotelli shouldn’t be compared, Balo was nuts with decent potential. Mbappe is a bellend but a brilliant player.

He is a devastating player, he makes even the best defenders look like fools.

Every great club in the world would want him.
I suppose the poster had in mind the notion that he is somewhat arrogant (something rare among football players, as you know) and Pep somehow wouldn’t want him for this reason. It’s bullshit, of course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.