Kylian Mbappé

Never mind Real Madrid. After tonight he should be begging Pep to sign him in the summer.

Great player but he shouldn't be walking and disappearing from the game as much as he did tonight. Granted it could have been tactical but I dread (relish the thought really) to think how good he could become under Pep.

I'd have him as well, as I know Pep would light a rocket up his arse.

Never mind Real Madrid. After tonight he should be begging Pep to sign him in the summer.

Great player but he shouldn't be walking and disappearing from the game as much as he did tonight. Granted it could have been tactical but I dread (relish the thought really) to think how good he could become under Pep.

I'd have him as well, as I know Pep would light a rocket up his arse.
Much like many of his national team compatriots, they don't want the challenge. Go to La Liga and he can put 50 a season past the likes of Levante and Elche. In the prem he will be in for a challenge every week.

He’s a class player and deserves to be coached by someone like Pep or Klopp for a proper team. He’s the only player that got me worried when he got on the ball tonight, just got that ability to make a couple of yards of space for himself. If he weren’t such a bellend, he’d be the striker I would want at City.

He’s a class player and deserves to be coached by someone like Pep or Klopp for a proper team. He’s the only player that got me worried when he got on the ball tonight, just got that ability to make a couple of yards of space for himself. If he weren’t such a bellend, he’d be the striker I would want at City.
He's different league, we managed him well today, but he is top top drawer, I don't care what league he's in 21 goals and assists in 11 games, and pep takes him to another level. Break the bank with a signing on fee and keep him in the wage structure, our top pros will get it. We aren't united with egos. We are a team. Put him up top we are unstoppable.

He's different league, we managed him well today, but he is top top drawer, I don't care what league he's in 21 goals and assists in 11 games, and pep takes him to another level. Break the bank with a signing on fee and keep him in the wage structure, our top pros will get it. We aren't united with egos. We are a team. Put him up top we are unstoppable.

Anyone who thought he was crap tonight is speaking out of their arse. He was the most dangerous player on the park, just let down by a poor manager who relies on individual talent rather than playing as a team.

Anyone who thought he was crap tonight is speaking out of their arse. He was the most dangerous player on the park, just let down by a poor manager who relies on individual talent rather than playing as a team.
Agreed, the only player on the pitch who worried us. Takes up positions that are so hard to defend. How did he get the space for his goal? Because he's natural you can't teach it

He was excellent against us in the CL back in the day when Monaco knocked us out. We signed ……the worst player ever to be associated with MCFC….
and one of the best who was brilliant tonight.

Whilst true, he got his space because of a lucky deflection off Kyle Walker.
Your right he was somewhat lucky to be in the right position for the deflection, but the ball got to him because he made the space by pulling off the defence. You do that so many times and you get the luck and you get the goal

Your right he was somewhat lucky to be in the right position for the deflection, but the ball got to him because he made the space by pulling off the defence. You do that so many times and you get the luck and you get the goal
The same could be said for our players though. It didn’t fall our way in the first half, but the balance of probability meant Raheem got his goal too.

He pulled away from their defence and poked it home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.