Kylian Mbappé

Centurions

Anything that boils the piss of Tebas is ok with me.

Of course, Real Madrid and La Liga where only going to pay him £500 a week as they are a bastion of financial fair play and morality.
I presume you meant £500 thousand? or maybe not ;)

Regardless, that would be organically grown money, the same type of currency the red teams spend over here. Which is totally fine.

vincent

I presume you meant £500 thousand? or maybe not ;)

Regardless, that would be organically grown money, the same type of currency the red teams spend over here. Which is totally fine.

Indeed. It’s funny how they and many fans spout the organic money BS. In nearly every other aspect of life this doesn’t apply but of course that is ok. Just when it comes to financing football clubs: then it’s totally wrong and immoral.

urban genie

La liga crying like babies is tge best thing out of this, Real the actual only state ownedclub and built on facism can fuck off.

Still reckon if Jesus was playing for PSG he would be on a par or better than mbappe though :-)

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.