Kylian Mbappé

Outside moves I can see them going for Christophe Galtier (Nice boss, won the league with Lille, very underrated manager) or maybe even Deschamps (World Cup might stop that though).

If they/Mmmbopp really want a big name I actually wouldn't put it past them considering giving Mourinho a shot with their team of ancient superstars. It might even work. I'm sure Pep is the one they really want. Maybe Allegri?

In reality I suspect the latest reports are false and Zidane will be there come next season. Might as well keep Poch if not

There is now talk that their next manager could be Sporting’s Ruben Amorim. That would certainly be an interesting gamble

Not glamourous option but they did appoint Tuchel and he did get PSG to a Champions League final

It was in a few papers this week, although the exact amount seemed to vary between £150-£200m. Apparently it was a pre-condition of him signing for any club. Also reported that “City are entirely relaxed about the clause”
We should be - it's triple what we're apparently paying. It's also standard for players contracts these days.
We've been exceptionally lucky to have the loyalty from players we've had - we must treat them pretty well!!

The lack of self awareness here!!!
So PSG are not entitled to renew their own player, they must let Real Madrid get him because they are Real Madrid????
Fuck off
La liga are gutted because ronaldo and Messi have gone and mbappe and haaland aren’t going there
Damaged brand
As per lots of other clubs, they aren't happy others kids have arrived to play in the sandpit. Spoilt children whose arguments - specifically in the cases of RM and Barca - are baseless and hypocritical.
I don't remember the same levels of angst when they were breaking all the transfer records. Some have longer memories than others.
As for debt - La Liga allowed both clubs free reign until they realised they were about to get f'ed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.