Kylian Mbappé

Have you seen it?

Who has told you it is in there?

Haaland, Pep, Tyxxi, the tea lady or the press?

Until City or Haaland/agent confirms there is a release clause then it is not a fact.
I think it's highly likely there will be a release clause for Haaland. It's fairly common these days. Doesn't really matter anyway, if a player gets touted by another club chances are he'll do what he has to, to get the move.

No point worrying about it, just enjoy what we have while we have it.

I think it's highly likely there will be a release clause for Haaland. It's fairly common these days. Doesn't really matter anyway, if a player gets touted by another club chances are he'll do what he has to, to get the move.

No point worrying about it, just enjoy what we have while we have it.
Oh, I'm not worrying just pointing out that you can't believe anything that is said on the papers

The fact of the matter is, I believe by the time the papers claim he will want to join RM he won't want to anyway as we as all on here know are the best run club in world football an dwhy the fuck would anybody want to go and play anywhere else, bar the weather maybe.

Just seen his interview saying he was in talks with Liverpool as well as PSG and Madrid. Thank fuck that didn’t materialise!

Just seen his interview saying he was in talks with Liverpool as well as PSG and Madrid. Thank fuck that didn’t materialise!
That’s encouraging for us in three years, disproving the myth that he isn’t open to the PL

But I heard Carragher say that its amazing that poor little liverpool can compete with City despite the money City are spending ("no way they could spend on Haaland what city can") so why would they even have talks with Mbappe, unless carragher is so full of spitty shit it comes out every orifice.

But I heard Carragher say that its amazing that poor little liverpool can compete with City despite the money City are spending ("no way they could spend on Haaland what city can") so why would they even have talks with Mbappe, unless carragher is so full of spitty shit it comes out every orifice.
This is as plain as the nose on Phil Thompson's face - nail on head!

They sacked Tuchel not long ago and he’s made comments that would make it almost impossible to go back

They should offer Klopp even more money than Mbappe…
I seem to have not sold my sarcasm hard enough.

I think Tuchel is a middling manager. And I think that a middling manager is exactly what I want PSG to have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.