Kylian Mbappé

I think he's the one player out there we should consider going 100m+ for.

His ability, his character, physique, everything just seems a perfect fit.
Yeah. He’s the most exciting prospect in the world and can play across the front three.

Think we’d be unstoppable domestically next season if we had him, Jesus, Aguero, Sané and Sterling.

There would be no drop in quality whatever team we started with.

Yeah. He’s the most exciting prospect in the world and can play across the front three.

Think we’d be unstoppable domestically next season if we had him, Jesus, Aguero, Sané and Sterling.

There would be no drop in quality whatever team we started with.
The problem is, he's not gettable in the foreseeable future. He'll be contacted to PSG for 4 years and will probably move to Madrid before the contract expires. No way PSG owners would sell him to City.
It's a pity, as Pep+Mbappe combination would've created the 'next Messi', best player in the world.

You'd go balls deep at even the slightest sniff of him being available but he won't be available. Would take a miracle for him to come to us directly from psg now, ships sailed I'm afraid. I'm confident psg will be fine with regards to ffp and even if they're not, they've got many saleable assets and Mbappe would probably be dead last on the list to go. Send someone like pastore or even an aging cavani to China for a crazy fee and you're covered.

PSG won't want to sell to us.
They may even try to foul up our transfer window by creating uncertainty about his future, influencing our pursuit of other players?

PSG don’t currently own him.

They just have an obligation to buy which with FFP could be made circumvent.

Until we know their FFP situation Mbappe is just a hope and dream.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.