Kylian Mbappé

Good lad.
But I'm not overly convinced.

I say let's give him three years to earn a cup run with the first team.
If not, well... 8 year old wonderkid OUT!
That seems overly generous.

If he isn’t good enough to play in the first team by 6, he’ll never be good enough.

Hang in there, mbappe, you've gotta hold on
Hang in there, mbappe, you've gotta hold on
Cause Txiki's on the run
Txiki's on the run....

Well if you read the gossip columns PSG were going to sell Mabappe but with him doing so well at the world cup, I think that has been shelved. We are listed as s club who would have bid for him.

Well if you read the gossip columns PSG were going to sell Mabappe but with him doing so well at the world cup, I think that has been shelved. We are listed as s club who would have bid for him.
You mean you take the gossip columns seriously? I read the BBC one, but I treat it as sort of an Orwellian parody of modern media.

I think PSG would sell Neymar before they sold Mbappe. Neymar has clearly shown how disruptive he can be to the squad. Although he is undoubtedly a quality player there's still a huge question mark over whether his actual performances can ever live up to the hype machine he has created around himself.

Mbappe on the other hand is younger, beloved by France and Paris-born. Although there's plenty of hype around him it's nowhere near the level of the hype and marketting machine that surrounds Neymar. To me Neymar carries so much baggage along with him he has just about become toxic to most clubs.

I mean I personally would love to have Mbappe at City but I wouldn't want us going anywhere near Neymar.

I think Mbappe outshone Neymar at the WC, how that goes down with neymar at PSG with Mbappe at the same club remains to be seen.

Regardless of what Neymar thinks, PSG now have the goalden boy of French football tipped as the upcoming best player in the world right in their team,

I think this might rock neymars boat

I’m afraid we would never break our transfer policy to buy him. We will never get the likes of mbappe neymar and hazard and other so called elite players as we won’t pay over our pay structure .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.