Kylian Mbappé

100%. We have never bought a world class finished article and I’d be surprised if we ever do. Deeds not words, look how the club has operated and it tells you all you need to know. We’re in at the beginning for that first big move. If they turn us down we move on. Think the only time we tried it properly was Kaka.
Silva, Yaya, Nasri, Tevez, Kompany, Ederson, KDB, Aguero... There's more than quite a few to be honest.

I am pissed...:)

There is no way this will happen please close the thread .
The guy is great player but no where near the mentally that we require

What?? He is a generational talent. Under Guardiola he can be managed well, not everyone is of the same attitude

Run away then, but think why this thread is currently active

There’s an active thread in the Cellar titled ‘Keith Lemon’.

Must be readying a 300m bid for the ****.

I’m going to have to put you on ignore. I’ve only done that twice in 9 years but you’re talking that much shit I’m going to have to.

Weren't we in for him the season before he broke through at Monaco, but Monaco turned our bid down? It was the next summer transfer window where the price quoted was £160m & PSG coughed up.

I think you are right. It was the summer before we tried, once his price went up, we never went near it. Thats why he said he turned down City, not Pep, as he wasnt at City then. Using a half quote to argue we bid 160m for him, not really quite there.

All these story’s about your mbappe and Neymar etc are bollocks and lazy lazy journalism from people who just link the superstars and our financial muscles. It’s not how we do business anymore, who was our last Major superstar signing taking into account the ready made quality of the player and the size of an elite club we have prized them from? I’d argue it was Aguero 8 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.