Kylian Mbappé

There’s an active thread in the Cellar titled ‘Keith Lemon’.

Must be readying a 300m bid for the ****.

I’m going to have to put you on ignore. I’ve only done that twice in 9 years but you’re talking that much shit I’m going to have to.
Shame that you can't be an adult and discuss topics with a sense of dignity

Silva, Yaya, Nasri, Tevez, Kompany, Ederson, KDB, Aguero... There's more than quite a few to be honest.
Early on, before Sheikh Mansour and the team he assembled developed a strategy we did try for Kaka, got Robinho and yes Tevez etc. But that was at the start of the journey for them. Our new record signing at 62. Something million is nowhere near world record fees that you see being bandied about for Mbappe, Bale, Neymar etc. Look at what we paid for Kompany, Silva and Aguero. I think we try to spot them early and bag a bargain.

I suppose the point I’m trying to make is that we aren’t the type of club to spend over £100 million for anybody, despite the nonsense money bags publicity we get.

I also appreciate this post could age very badly.

Early on, before Sheikh Mansour and the team he assembled developed a strategy we did try for Kaka, got Robinho and yes Tevez etc. But that was at the start of the journey for them. Our new record signing at 62. Something million is nowhere near world record fees that you see being bandied about for Mbappe, Bale, Neymar etc. Look at what we paid for Kompany, Silva and Aguero. I think we try to spot them early and bag a bargain.

I suppose the point I’m trying to make is that we aren’t the type of club to spend over £100 million for anybody, despite the nonsense money bags publicity we get.

I also appreciate this post could age very badly.

I think we would but only if we valued that player accordingly. We appear to a have a very clear view of what we are prepared to pay for a player, and won’t be pushed from that. Hence the reason we lose out on some.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.