Kylian Mbappé

Hey everyone. I live in Paris but i'am not a PSG fan. About Mbappe, he made an interview just after signing with PSG where he was saying exactly these words(in french): "I didn't say no to Pep Guardiola, i said no to Manchester City"

It's pretty obvious he wants to be managed by Pep cause he wants to become the best player in the world . You have to understand that Mbappe is very close to his family. His mom and dad all come from big sport families in their countries (Cameroon and Algeria) and his grand dad(Mbappe leppe) is a football legend in Cameroon. You have to understand that when Mbappe talks it's in fact his dad and mom who are talking. They know exactly what they do and they have a plan.

My opinion is he can become a massive player for us(yes i am a City fan :-) but if he comes, it's for Pep Guardiola only.
He can bugger of then,he wouldn't be arsed about us after pep goes then he would aggitate for a move,he can play for pep at his next club

haven't read much of the thread and don't know enough about the politics (psg vs city) but for someone who does, would psg ever even sell to us? let alone mbappe. feel like we already missed our chance on this. unless maybe the monaco boys can convince him (and pep, obviously pep too).
There is a lot of pettiness between Qatar and the countries who have started the blockade.

I think it is very unlikely, if not out of question altogether.

I remember few years ago, PSG had an interest in Mangala and it was said that it was impossible because of the animosity between the owners. We dodged a bullet thankfully.

This is the 1 player I would throw everything at it.

If Leroy wants out sell bring in the £100m & add to the money we have for a new CH.

Keep Nico & sell Danilo for Cancelo.

Add Garcia or THB to the 25 & we are set for 10 years.

..........................Ederson.........................
.............Stones............Laporte..............
...Cancelo..............................Mendy.......
.........................Rodrigo..........................
..............KDB capt..........Foden..........
....Bernardo.........................Sterling............................................Mbappa.........................

Muric, Walker, Zinchenko, Garcia, THB, Felix Namecha, Bernabre, Doyle, Mahrez, Jesus, Night,

Mbappe looks like hes playing in Asda car park there

If we get £100m for Sane, then offer a world record fee for Mbappe.

Don't think PSG would even be thinking about letting him go though, maybe next year if he hasn't signed a new contract but he has 3 years left at the moment.

Ideally though a front 3 of Sane-------Mbappe------Sterling in a few years would be quite something.

I'd rather we keep Sané.

There is a lot of pettiness between Qatar and the countries who have started the blockade.

I think it is very unlikely, if not out of question altogether.

I remember few years ago, PSG had an interest in Mangala and it was said that it was impossible because of the animosity between the owners. We dodged a bullet thankfully.

If there is a problem between City and PSG we would have sold you Mangala not not sell him

The money involved alone means Mbappe is a pipedream and not one I'm sure I want to come true anyway. He seems like another Neymar in the making where everything has to be about him.
As a footballer I'd love Neymar but I just could never be arsed with all the shit that comes with him. If Mbappe is heading in the same direction, no thanks.

I'd rather sign your Aguero/Silva/KDB/Iniesta/Hazard's of this world. World class players with world class mentalities.

£100m for Sané.

Transfer ban seemingly likely in 2020.

Summer 2021 we could spend as much money as we wanted, for Mbappé or anyone else.

I'd rather sign your Aguero/Silva/KDB/Iniesta/Hazard's of this world. World class players with world class mentalities.

It's weird when peole start writing bad things about a player because we're not getting them. Mbappé's mentality has been pretty much universally praised by anyone he's ever played with or for. One of the reasons he made his breakthrough at 17 was because he was sensible beyond his years and his teammates in the French National team nicknamed him grandpa because behaves like an old man and not a teenager earning 300k/week.

There's literally no reason to accuse him of not having world class mentalities. Unlike Hazard, for example, who's gotten at least 2 managers sacked by giving up on them because he didn't like how they played him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.