Kylian Mbappé

It's weird when peole start writing bad things about a player because we're not getting them. Mbappé's mentality has been pretty much universally praised by anyone he's ever played with or for. One of the reasons he made his breakthrough at 17 was because he was sensible beyond his years and his teammates in the French National team nicknamed him grandpa because behaves like an old man and not a teenager earning 300k/week.

There's literally no reason to accuse him of not having world class mentalities. Unlike Hazard, for example, who's gotten at least 2 managers sacked by giving up on them because he didn't like how they played him.

It is weird but it's not what I'm doing.

He made his breakthrough at 17 because he's mint, fast as fuck and fucking huge. He could have been a Lingard clone he'd still have broken through. It's my impression from the copious amount of reporting on him since he has been at PSG that he is becoming incredibly high maintenance.

The money involved alone means Mbappe is a pipedream and not one I'm sure I want to come true anyway. He seems like another Neymar in the making where everything has to be about him.
As a footballer I'd love Neymar but I just could never be arsed with all the shit that comes with him. If Mbappe is heading in the same direction, no thanks.

I'd rather sign your Aguero/Silva/KDB/Iniesta/Hazard's of this world. World class players with world class mentalities.
Mbappé reminds me CR7 more than Neymar when we speak about mentality.
Highly self confident, a lot of pride, a lot of focus on the game, takes care of his body, wants to win everything, obsessed with goals, difficult to handle for his club (CR7 at MU and Real when he wanted to leave or when he was threatening to leave).

I don't like CR7 that much but i respect his drive for the game. He is still in excellent shape while some other players are done in their late twenties/early thirties.

That said, he is still "far" from the level of CR7 and Neymar.

The money involved alone means Mbappe is a pipedream and not one I'm sure I want to come true anyway. He seems like another Neymar in the making where everything has to be about him.
As a footballer I'd love Neymar but I just could never be arsed with all the shit that comes with him. If Mbappe is heading in the same direction, no thanks.

I'd rather sign your Aguero/Silva/KDB/Iniesta/Hazard's of this world. World class players with world class mentalities.
I was with you until you said Hazard has a world class mentality. If his effort and mentality was remotely commensurate with his talent he probably would've won a balon d'or or two by now.

Highly self confident, a lot of pride, a lot of focus on the game, takes care of his body, wants to win everything, obsessed with goals, difficult to handle for his club (CR7 at MU and Real when he wanted to leave or when he was threatening to leave).

I don't like CR7 that much but i respect his drive for the game. He is still in excellent shape while some other players are done in their late twenties/early thirties.

Far? no not far, near and chasing them down with his tanks on full

‘CR7’.

Mods, ban this man.

Define this, will you?

Well if no one else can be arsed to copy and paste :

this pronoun
\ ˈt͟his , t͟həs\
plural these\ ˈt͟hēz \
Definition of this (Entry 1 of 3)
1a(1) : the person, thing, or idea that is present or near in place, time, or thought or that has just been mentioned
these are my hands
(2) : what is stated in the following phrase, clause, or discourse
I can only say this: it wasn't here yesterday
b : this time or place
expected to return before this
2a : the one nearer or more immediately under observation or discussion
this is iron and that is tin
b : the one more recently referred to
this adjective
plural these
Definition of this (Entry 2 of 3)
1a : being the person, thing, or idea that is present or near in place, time, or thought or that has just been mentioned
this book is mine
early this morning
b : constituting the immediately following part of the present discourse
c : constituting the immediate past or future
friends all these years
d : being one not previously mentioned —used especially in narrative to give a sense of immediacy or vividness
then this guy runs in
had this urge to go shopping
2 : being the nearer at hand or more immediately under observation or discussion
this car or that one
this adverb
\ ˈt͟his \
Definition of this (Entry 3 of 3)
: to the degree or extent indicated by something in the immediate context or situation
didn't expect to wait this long

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.