Kylian Mbappé

The player we should be chasing above all others. If we were hoping that he would impressed by Manchester, we couldn't have done a worse job weather-wise!!
Despite what the deluded bin dippers would have you believe, I suspect he is Madrid bound.

The player we should be chasing above all others. If we were hoping that he would impressed by Manchester, we couldn't have done a worse job weather-wise!!
Despite what the deluded bin dippers would have you believe, I suspect he is Madrid bound.
I'm sure he would pick Manchester over Liverpool any day if he were to come to the EPL, at least he would keep the wheels on his motor!! I also feel it would be Real if he goes anywhere.

He must be thinking I want out of PSG.

which ever team sign him have a better chance of winning silver. Simples

He could be here for 5 years & still hold is value. He’s what we need & I would swap with raz right now

He must be thinking I want out of PSG.

which ever team sign him have a better chance of winning silver. Simples

He could be here for 5 years & still hold is value. He’s what we need & I would swap with raz right now

He’s been running his contract down, I think he is about to go into his final year.

I would love it but just feels like he’s been destined for Madrid even before he left Monaco.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.