Kylian Mbappé

He`s already on 400k a week, his wage demands would be massive
Correct & rightly so when he comes for fuckall he's entitled to demand massive wages or a huge percentage of the proper transfer fee that would have been costing teams

Someone like Mbappa is at least £150m + player, probably the best out there right now + his £350.000 wage your looking at £240m

Free agent its a steel
I recon its costing £20m for him & Agent signing fee then £130m 5 year deal over 5 years so around £500.000 a week still paying out £150m but over 5 years & not up front or near the £240m

Think my sums are about right?

On 30m a year he is going nowhere till his contract has finished because the only way to carry on getting paid that much is if he went on the free..

On 30m a year he is going nowhere till his contract has finished because the only way to carry on getting paid that much is if he went on the free..
True but that is exactly how this could happen. PSG have to renew this summer, he will no doubt ask for more cash and he might get it and that would be that.

But he might even just fancy a move as he has been there a wile now. Won a few things, maybe another title this year. What more can he do there. So there is a good chance he doesnt sign and is a free agent next summer. At that point PSG have no say in where he goes - its all down to what he wants in terms of money and what club. Barca and R Madrid are not going to solve their problems by next summer, if anything they could be worse off. Bayern is an option but do they want to pay that kind of wage? Do we? This could go all sorts of different ways?

Not impressed at all. Never showed up in the second leg. They may as well played without him.
.....didn't get a kick far as I remember!
Correct & rightly so when he comes for fuckall he's entitled to demand massive wages or a huge percentage of the proper transfer fee that would have been costing teams

Someone like Mbappa is at least £150m + player, probably the best out there right now + his £350.000 wage your looking at £240m

Free agent its a steel
I recon its costing £20m for him & Agent signing fee then £130m 5 year deal over 5 years so around £500.000 a week still paying out £150m but over 5 years & not up front or near the £240m

Think my sums are about right?
You, I , and everyone else has no idea do they......but fair play having a guess ;)

He's a quality player but I think his heart wouldn't be in a move to City. If not Real Madrid then I can see him staying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.