Kylian Mbappé

I think Pep would love him and he would terrify English defences but I cannot see it happening tbh.

The Champions League is the big trophy missing from his CV and, if he wants to win that, I genuinely believe the best chance he would have of doing so over the next few years would be with City. We are a team that is on the rise whereas Madrid, Barce and (arguably) Bayern are on the wane. Not sure whether he will reach the same conclusion as me though!

I expect him to stay in Paris and then make a fortune by signing for one of the big Spanish clubs on a free next Summer.

I think Pep would love him and he would terrify English defences but I cannot see it happening tbh.

The Champions League is the big trophy missing from his CV and, if he wants to win that, I genuinely believe the best chance he would have of doing so over the next few years would be with City. We are a team that is on the rise whereas Madrid, Barce and (arguably) Bayern are on the wane. Not sure whether he will reach the same conclusion as me though!

I expect him to stay in Paris and then make a fortune by signing for one of the big Spanish clubs on a free next Summer.
That is how i see it Mbappe leaving next year on a free with a big signing on fee,but that is a year under that thug Pochettino, Di Maria, Neymar and Mbappe will want out.
Now it maybe very good business by PSG to take on that thug.

That is how i see it Mbappe leaving next year on a free with a big signing on fee,but that is a year under that thug Pochettino, Di Maria, Neymar and Mbappe will want out.
Now it maybe very good business by PSG to take on that thug.
Poch a thug? - cannot remember hearing that before. He seems a decent manager although he has his work cut out for him to get anything other than domestic success with PSG.
What has he done to be thought of in that way?

PSG are not going to let him to walk away for nothing.
If he says he won't sign a new deal, they'd be stupid not to sell, even to us!
I'd offer £100m.

PSG aren't going to him sell to us either but the tricky part is there not many clubs can really afford him this summer.

PSG aren't going to him sell to us either but the tricky part is there not many clubs can really afford him this summer.

So they may not have a choice!

Maybe they would be interested in a cash plus player swap for him?

Poch a thug? - cannot remember hearing that before. He seems a decent manager although he has his work cut out for him to get anything other than domestic success with PSG.
What has he done to be thought of in that way?
He’s a fucking misery who sends his teams out to hurt other teams that are better than his.

See some of our matches against them, especially the home match in the centurions season and the night Spurs lost their heads against Chelsea 2-2 when Leicester won the league. And the other night.

He’s a fucking misery who sends his teams out to hurt other teams that are better than his.

See some of our matches against them, especially the home match in the centurions season and the night Spurs lost their heads against Chelsea 2-2 when Leicester won the league. And the other night.
The game when Kane and Alli should have both been sent off was a disgrace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.