Kylian Mbappé

Not the not the most likeable quote in the world but still doesn't take away from his ability. It would take time but eventually he will mature.

Last edited:
I would love him on the pitch, but I don't think he fits into our teams ethos nowadays. We have a squad all pulling in the same direction, you just don't see quotes like this from our current players.

With reports of Zidane leaving Madrid, i wonder if that affects Mbappe's decision?

Come and play for Pep lad!

With reports of Zidane leaving Madrid, i wonder if that affects Mbappe's decision?

Come and play for Pep lad!
Didn’t he say he didn’t fancy Manchester and that Madrid is his boyhood team?

For me he either goes there this year or next year on a free. I don’t think there is any way he’s not a Madrid player in 15 months time.

Didn’t he say he didn’t fancy Manchester and that Madrid is his boyhood team?

For me he either goes there this year or next year on a free. I don’t think there is any way he’s not a Madrid player in 15 months time.
I just can't see PSG letting him leave for free.
They could easily get £100m i think if he decides not to re-sign
But if Zidane goes there, he may stay.

I like your wishful thinking. However, Zidane isn't known to be a great coach, so I can't see why it would.

The draw of Los Blancos and probably more importantly the boatloads on money and possibility of building a global brand is still there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.