Kylian Mbappé

Deluded Dipper on Talkshite tonight trying to convince Goldstein that Mbappe is nailed on for them next season , what is it about Dippers ? Absolutely no chance tight arses like FSG are going to give a player £500k a week , they are nowhere near the level of oursleves , Rags , Chelski ,Real , PSG etc., in financial terms.
The daft Dipper stated they had the best transfer window because they have secured seven of their players on long term contracts , Henderson 31 , Salah 29 , Van Dick 30 , Firmino 29 , Matip 30 , throw in 57 year old Milner and they are hardly the future of the club.
If there was a prize for the most stupid , deluded fans they would be neck and neck with Rags.
Completely agree that they are completely delusional but didn’t recent figures show they have a higher wage bill than City?

Completely agree that they are completely delusional but didn’t recent figures show they have a higher wage bill than City?
no , all Liverpool players play for free for the love of the club and all their famiies have all been life long season ticket holders and KIng Kenny was always their hero

At any cost, he's free next summer lol. What cost would it take January ha
he says in the podcast-It is suggested that the player 'does not particularly like' Manchester as a city, and should he ultimately choose Manchester and the two clubs on offer, the France international would 'prefer' to go to United due to their 'history and status'.

he says in the podcast-It is suggested that the player 'does not particularly like' Manchester as a city, and should he ultimately choose Manchester and the two clubs on offer, the France international would 'prefer' to go to United due to their 'history and status'.
What I take from this is that Mbappe is well aware of United not being in Manchester.
And that bald castles is looking for listeners off season. If there was an opportunity, we would have explored it past window. Only way I can see it happening is if PSG extend his contract and then we have to pay big money to secure his signature, far fetched, and that's not even taking the political relations into account for both clubs not matching up.

What I take from this is that Mbappe is well aware of United not being in Manchester.
And that bald castles is looking for listeners off season. If there was an opportunity, we would have explored it past window. Only way I can see it happening is if PSG extend his contract and then we have to pay big money to secure his signature, far fetched, and that's not even taking the political relations into account for both clubs not matching up.
Mbappe signing a contract with PSG will make it impossible to sign him. Not like I think we have the chance to sign him anyway, but next year is the only year we’d be able to sign him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.