Kylian Mbappé

norway means he scored for his national team just like mbappe scored for france ..... and the french league is nowhere better than the bundesliga, in fact its the other way around if we look at the german league teams compared to french league teams in the champions league.
Sorry where is Molde again?

Except for an assist tonight? And didn’t play the second leg last season
mate you act like he took the ball to our half and gave the assist, that was messi's goal 99%. Messi took the ball from their half to our box , Mbappe pass did look quality but Messi created the goal and also scored..

Sorry where is Molde again?
mate he was 17 at the time , feel free to ignore his goals at molde lets just compare the avg of goals mbappe scored for psg and haaland for dortmund ... and haaland doesnt have neymar to give him the quality assists . lets compare the avg of goals they have for their national team , Haaland has 12 goals in 15 games...

mate he was 17 at the time , feel free to ignore his goals at molde lets just compare the avg of goals mbappe scored for psg and haaland for dortmund ... and haaland doesnt have neymar to give him the quality assists . lets compare the avg of goals they have for their national team , Haaland has 12 goals in 15 games...
Look I’m not saying Mbappé is better. I’m only saying they’re comparable, with valid arguments for both.

When Mbappé was 17 he was winning Ligue 1 with Monaco and knocking us out of the CL.
You could compare their trophy haul (Ligues 1, World Cup vs fuck all), or recognise that Mbappé often plays / has played out wide. Haaland is phenomenal but tbf so is Mbappé.

They are both world class with even higher potential. They are also very different players. To say one is miles better than the other isn’t true - at least in my opinion.

Look I’m not saying Mbappé is better. I’m only saying they’re comparable, with valid arguments for both.

When Mbappé was 17 he was winning Ligue 1 with Monaco and knocking us out of the CL.
You could compare their trophy haul (Ligues 1, World Cup vs fuck all), or recognise that Mbappé often plays / has played out wide. Haaland is phenomenal but tbf so is Mbappé.

They are both world class with even higher potential. They are also very different players. To say one is miles better than the other isn’t true - at least in my opinion.
you can tell yourself whatever you want to tell yourself , in my opinion haaland's numbers are clearly better and hes younger. Imo Haaland will break records with his numbers one day , at the same time I dont see Mbappe breaking records with his numbers one day.
Time will tell.

Outstanding player but probably not kicked on to the levels people were expecting.

Is it his attitude or his the ego's in that PSG dressing room affecting him?

Still would love to see him at this club under Pep, he would be a sensation and a club icon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.