Kylian Mbappé

Mbappe's attitude is probably caused by the fact that hes been at that shit club Psg for the past few years where theres nothing but big name players with big egos. It would be a new experience for him to be in a team like ours where the players play for the good of the team not for their own good to boost up their market value. I think it would change him for the better.
That being said I don't think we have a good chance to land him and I would prefer Haaland over him anyway. Plus think we'd also have a better shot at Haaland.

Mbappe's attitude is probably caused by the fact that hes been at that shit club Psg for the past few years where theres nothing but big name players with big egos. It would be a new experience for him to be in a team like ours where the players play for the good of the team not for their own good to boost up their market value. I think it would change him for the better.
He learned too much from my fellow countryman Neymar — beyond footballing abilities. In a different team, it will be a different story.

Bad attitude and arrogant. We don't do egos.

Wonderful player, and tbh I would love him to join us, but I don't see it under Peps era. No doubt he will have future episodes of spitting the dummy and demanding all sorts of ridiculous things.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with arrogance if you have something to be arrogant about.

Mbappe is a wonderful player and has the talent to be one of the greats, he has every right to be arrogant.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with arrogance if you have something to be arrogant about.

Mbappe is a wonderful player and has the talent to be one of the greats, he has every right to be arrogant.

Exactly, and we could do with a few more attitudes like this in our team.

You may like arrogant players. Pep does not. That's what matters.

PSG should learn from Porto on how to force a player to sign new contract.

Porto did it with Fernando, and PSG should tell Mbappe renenw or have a seat until the remaining of the season and you might miss the world cup.

Porto did it with Fernando, and PSG should tell Mbappe renenw or have a seat until the remaining of the season and you might miss the world cup.
All well and good but it sends out a bad vibe to the rest of the dressing room and would also effect the purchase of incoming players in terms of making them doubt the club and it's treatment of players.

Mbappe has served PSG well, a bargain , and the club had their chance to cash in on him in the summer, so why should the player be penalised?

what top player again would ever join PSG ? mbappe isnt ur average player that u can just bench , literally everyone in France would turn on PSG if they did that or do you think they will just allow PSG to ruin France's best player lol

Besides that, trying to keep a player that wants to leave is never good business, look at Kane this season , thats what happens when you keep a player that wants to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.