Kylian Mbappé

Mbappe set to accept deal with PSG: 300M signing bonus + 100M yearly salary

Horrible deal if true.
Why doesn’t this story seem anything new? We already knew what the PSG offer is. Not what’s left is him deciding where to go or stay

Horrible deal if true.

That can't be true surely,

How can the numbers possibly stack up in the French league?

What would Klopp have to say, he was vocal enough about the figures for Haaland so I await he comments on this.

Horrible deal if true.
Surely those numbers are the stuff of fantasy? That would see him earning just under two million a week?

Thing is, I can see ourselves renewing with Haaland for 700-800k per week in a few years time. If he comes in and tears the league up we could justify it, and potentially be looking at a decade of dominance.

Last edited:
Surely those numbers are the stuff of fantasy? That would see him earning just under two million a week?

Thing is, I can see ourselves renewing with Haaland for 700-800k per week in a few times. If he comes in and tears the league up we could justify it, and potentially be looking at a decade of dominance.
Agree - doesn't seem plausible. RM would likely be in the 400 - 500k a week range. That is 25m a year max. Highest paid player and the club he wants to join. Are PSG going to offer 4x to keep him?

You also need to think how can that work with FFP. PSG are 6th in the world for revenue at circa €550m PA. Us and RM both around €100m more PA. Can they be offering 4x?

Agree - doesn't seem plausible. RM would likely be in the 400 - 500k a week range. That is 25m a year max. Highest paid player and the club he wants to join. Are PSG going to offer 4x to keep him?

You also need to think how can that work with FFP. PSG are 6th in the world for revenue at circa €550m PA. Us and RM both around €100m more PA. Can they be offering 4x?
They are going to offer him everything. Its embarassing enough they turned down the offer from Madrid and then got dumped out the CL by them. They are months away from the world cup. They need the Messi, Neymar and Mbappe marketing to keep the hype going.

Mbappe walking on a free to Madrid would be a huge blow to them.

Do they need to make it work with UEFA? FFP is a joke, we all know this.

If it’s true that he’s announcing his decision on a tv show that will be solely about that, I can’t imagine Real Madrid would be okay with that a week before the UCL final. It points towards staying at PSG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.