Kylian Mbappé

Zidane joining PSG, even though Zidane has won three champions leagues with Madrid. Their fans are calling him a traitor if he joins PSG calling it the “Ultimate Betrayal”

Zidane joining PSG, even though Zidane has won three champions leagues with Madrid. Their fans are calling him a traitor if he joins PSG calling it the “Ultimate Betrayal”
The likes of Figo and Ronaldo didn't really care when they moved from Barcelona to Madrid and while Zidane is one of Real Madrid's icons he is also a Frenchman and PSG are a club that will match his ambitions

GTscyq.gif

It’s different. It isn’t “shameful”.

Most things described as “shameful” on social media aren’t, in fact, “shameful.”

They're generally things that people don’t agree with and try to invoke shame to something they don’t like.
alright man i didn't try to debate about semantics lol

I love a good ' club that usually gets on by stealing other clubs best players behind their backs, are now seeing their arse because a player used them to get a huge fuck off pay rise' row.
Oi Tebas, Real Madrid & La liga, go fuck yourselves

Fair enough. Just grinds my gears that everything has to be shameful these days!

It‘s a different business model that means they’ll need to scrimp and save in other areas.
What is actually “shameful” is that PSG don’t even bend the rules, they just ride roughshod over them and don’t give a flying fuck, and get away with it as they are a 1 club country who’ve got their chairman now sat at the top table. Meanwhile we get abuse from media and fans alike as we dared upset the cartel of “big” clubs in this country.

What is actually “shameful” is that PSG don’t even bend the rules, they just ride roughshod over them and don’t give a flying fuck, and get away with it as they are a 1 club country who’ve got their chairman now sat at the top table. Meanwhile we get abuse from media and fans alike as we dared upset the cartel of “big” clubs in this country.
Sure, if that is the case, but I’m sure UEFA get to see their accounts each year, just like they do ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.