Kylian Mbappé

It’s a fucking cult. The Spanish dippers
The whole thing is hilarious! ..you could see it coming too, from the minute they turned down 200m with 1y left, they were clearly going to do whatever it took to stop RM getting their way. It’s a circus and nobody comes out looking good… RM are throwing their toys out of the pram. Mbappe is a mercenary. PSG have paid ridiculous money for a 3yr contract and the whole saga begins again in 2yrs! Meanwhile we sign Haaland for peanuts, no fuss.

The big PSG new today is not Mbappe extending, it’s leonardo being fired.

He is THE man responsible for PSG being an imbalance group of individuals instead of a collective.

Real Madrid must be tick off they got no new superstar in their squad. Their forwards aren't star quality except for an aging Benzema.

Fuck me. They're acting like their whole family just died. It's a fucking footballer not playing for your club. The world has gone mad.

lol is basically a banter show. only florentino perez takes it seriously, which says a lot about that scumbag. Although not as much as the audio clips leaked last year that everyone seem to have forgotten. Vardid is a mafia organization

I wouldn't put it past them to try again for Haalaad now. Anything to save face.

Can you imagine though, the head of the FA saying such things if we lost out on Haalaad? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want or expect that, it clearly goes to show that the whole Spanish FA is firmly geared towards ensuring Real and Barca are always at the head of the table. They'd out right ban a City or Newcastle style investment.

So your side got used. Grow up, Spanish football isn't the draw it once was and that, Tebas, sits firmly on your shoulders precisely because of the course you have sought in steering your league to be geared towards benefitting the few. How does he even know the details of Mbappe's contract anyway? Using your contacts in the financial world for inside knowledge by any chance, Javier? Slipping the info to the clubs who suckle from your greasy man boobs?

Although curious he didn't attack us for the Haalaad deal, at least yet. Maybe he finally accepts us as a footballing rival rather than a Middle Eastern oil financed game doper. Ha, not a chance, more likely he was just asleep after gorging himself at Real' s title winning party.

I wouldn't put it past them to try again for Haalaad now. Anything to save face.

How would that save face, it would just embarrass them more. At least the 'we let Haaland go because of Mbappe' narrative makes it look like they Could have got him, they'll stick with that.

Anyone not convinced Haaland's arrival is safe, watch last night's Pep's press conference, and relax, it is done.

How would that save face, it would just embarrass them more. At least the 'we let Haaland go because of Mbappe' narrative makes it look like they Could have got him, they'll stick with that.

Anyone not convinced Haaland's arrival is safe, watch last night's Pep's press conference, and relax, it is done.

Pretty sure he's going to be at the game today as well as a special guest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.