Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we could push this Mbappe deal very quick if he says yes to manchester city its defo this weekend the deal is going happening and its all about who too manchester city could be the option monaco would like and PSG would be 3rd choice behind madrid so if manchester city have the money and the FFP is ok then we must just go and do it
Say what

i think we could push this Mbappe deal very quick if he says yes to manchester city its defo this weekend the deal is going happening and its all about who too manchester city could be the option monaco would like and PSG would be 3rd choice behind madrid so if manchester city have the money and the FFP is ok then we must just go and do it
I think agreeing a deal with Monaco is the difficult bit.

I think agreeing a deal with Monaco is the difficult bit.

Our owners have long dreamed of a big statement signing. This is their chance. It's their money and their decision but this opportunity might not come knocking again for a while.

It's a yes from me. 180,000 seems cheap in this day and age. Although I'm not sure that any player bar Messi should be more expensive than the price of a moderate 2 bed semi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.