Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not read through the reams of pages but can anyone give a viable way we can get mbappe...straight cash from the club or state bought like psg and neymar?

Not read through the reams of pages but can anyone give a viable way we can get mbappe...straight cash from the club or state bought like psg and neymar?

This happens only if Sanchez doesn't happen. IMO

I'd say after that, not much else. His cost will be spread over a long time and our spend in future windows will be comparatively low now the age of the squad is better.

Affordability wise there is not much difference to us getting him now and getting him next year.

mbappe will be sold this weekend defo the media are on this and are ready to go so just letting everybody know

Doesn't matter. According to all the meedja he's off to PSG. If he does go there that's two absolutely massive signings this summer. Fair play to them

Doesn't matter. According to all the meedja he's off to PSG. If he does go there that's two absolutely massive signings this summer. Fair play to them
All the media except the media closest to PSG apparently, maybe some sort of bluff I suppose, we'll soon find out.

This happens only if Sanchez doesn't happen. IMO

I'd say after that, not much else. His cost will be spread over a long time and our spend in future windows will be comparatively low now the age of the squad is better.

Affordability wise there is not much difference to us getting him now and getting him next year.

Cheers buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.