Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would pay whatever it takes to get him. Huge gamble I know. Pep would turn him into the best player in the world. We would be set until the academy started producing.

I agree on the first paragraph and disagree with the 2nd.

Pay whatever it takes to get him, but he will turn out one of the best strikers next season with & without Pep.

Mbappe value reached 100 million Pound without Pep help.

Mbappe doesn't need help, while Sterling, Sane & Jesus might need the help of Pep.

I agree on the first paragraph and disagree with the 2nd.

Pay whatever it takes to get him, but he will turn out one of the best strikers next season with & without Pep.

Mbappe value reached 100 million Pound without Pep help.

Mbappe doesn't need help, while Sterling, Sane & Jesus might need the help of Pep.
Surely his value is determined by how many clubs want him, he's had one good season and 100m is some gamble, I'm not saying it's a gamble that won't pay off but I'm not sure he's better than Jesus atm or will be in the future

You can't expect to load pep up wth so many kids to nuture and develop and expect him to do a good job with all of them,he has enough projects in the team for now
get your point - but still Sane, Jesus, Raz and Mbappe would be kind of fun to watch...ridiculous potential :)

I think john and raz need a lot of direction still,gabby and sane will be inconsistant and need to be helped through those periods,we have lost so much experience this summer,by that i mean city experience if that makes sense and pep has to settle all the new players,i think he has more than enough to do now,i'd rather he not be distracted nursing an 18yr old with a huge price tag weighing him down,if we get sanchez then that would be good if not another foward 23/24 yrs old or so

There's still plenty of developing for them to do but if you look at their numbers, most of them have quite a lot of experience now. Without looking at the numbers i'd guess Stones and Sterling both have more than 100 league appearances. Sane had a few seasons at Schalke, Jesus had a similar amount in Brazil. I think you're over estimating how much nursing he'll need. he's shown he's ready now and will only get better. There's still plenty of experience in the side and as a youngster it's much easier to blood attacking players. You don't say no to possibly the best young player around because we've got a handful of similar aged players.

There's still plenty of developing for them to do but if you look at their numbers, most of them have quite a lot of experience now. Without looking at the numbers i'd guess Stones and Sterling both have more than 100 league appearances. Sane had a few seasons at Schalke, Jesus had a similar amount in Brazil. I think you're over estimating how much nursing he'll need. he's shown he's ready now and will only get better. There's still plenty of experience in the side and as a youngster it's much easier to blood attacking players. You don't say no to possibly the best young player around because we've got a handful of similar aged players.
Ill wait till after he's played more than one game to name him the best young player around.

Ill wait till after he's played more than one game to name him the best young player around.

I said possibly, not definitively. He's played more than one game, he's not a Macheda flash in the pan, he played consistently well all season and showed up on more than one occasion in the champions league as we know all too well. The fee's touted around and the teams linked are not out of coincidence. There's always the risk he may not fulfil his potential but the potential is there for all to see and the elite clubs have seemingly all noticed.

I said possibly, not definitively. He's played more than one game, he's not a Macheda flash in the pan, he played consistently well all season and showed up on more than one occasion in the champions league as we know all too well. The fee's touted around and the teams linked are not out of coincidence. There's always the risk he may not fulfil his potential but the potential is there for all to see and the elite clubs have seemingly all noticed.
Oh shit mate I got you mixed up with a foden thread I was reading LOL. My bad haha. Agree with you completely.

With all his teammates jumping ship its unlikely he will have the same impact this season if he stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.