Kylian Mbappé

You are happy we didnt sign Jude? Damn you are hard to please. Jude is brilliant. He is tearing La liga up. I am sure he would have been a great signing for us.

I think its time Jude went back to his thread and not discussed here. People seem to be confused to who is referred to in this thread, rightfully so, since its Mbappe's thread!
Sorry I completely misunderstood your post and feel like an idiot. Of course I wanted Jude. I understand why he went there and good to see him tearing it up.

Like you say didn’t clock Jude was getting so much of a mention here and at a quick glance thought you were saying we should be after Mbappe!

I’m so happy we aren’t signing him, or certainly doesn’t look that way. Almost a modern day Kaka signing if we went after him. Makes no sense and we are too well run to make this transfer. Would completely change the structure of the best run club in the world.
It was Bellingham we were talking about, in that post pal :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.